Yep! RLA is all set to come back to life after a long period of inactivity.
Rocket League Asia has been a great place to connect Rocket League players in Asia since its start on January 26, 2016 as a steam group. Since then we expanded further to a discord server as our primary platform and grew very quickly. We 750+ members on our Discord and 2100+ members on our Steam Group as of now. Together we’ve had over 30 Community Cups along with many Weekly and Doubles tournaments.
Over the past months Rocket League Asia had been quite inactive due to the core staff being busy with life events and not having enough time for Rocket League. Well, enough time has passed and RLA is now actively looking for a new staff team that can revive RLA and make it great community again. So many players in Asia might be unaware of the events happening in the region and might miss out on the fun. Having all Asian players somehow connected under one community helps to promote the e-sports scene in the region and allows people to connect with each other to easily form teams.
Now about the new website! This new website is geared towards keeping the people well informed of the Rocket League activity in Asia as well as provide any help that would be beneficial to the community. We are trying to list out all the events that have happened in the Asian region whether major or minor in order to keep track of the activity in the region and show the data to potential companies and sponsors interested in Asian Rocket League events. We look to get Power Rankings up for the Asian region regularly. If you know of Asian RL events not listed on this website, do send us a message and we’ll get it added right away.
Changes & Updates
- New website!
- New Merch in the store!
- Player and Team Stats are now available for major Asian RL tournaments.
- League Table for Asia Pro League added to the website.
- Our Discord server is now re-organized and revamped.
Whats happening now?
- Recruiting volunteers to join the RLA staff and help it grow. We’re looking for content writers, graphics designers, casters, streamers, and more. If you’re interested, apply now.
- Comment down your suggestions on how to improve RLA and what to add or remove from this website.
- We’re looking for more designs for the Merch store, so send us your designs at email@example.com.
- Power Rankings
- A easier solution to Look for Teammates
- Weekly or Monthly Tournaments